Sunday, January 8, 2017

#52stories New Year

I love this idea from familysearch.org because it is helping me decide what to write about. :)

Last week's question was "What goals do you hope to achieve this year?"

I like to set little goals as I go along throughout the year so I've decided not to set any big goals at the beginning of the year. Last year I had one goal--to be optimistic--and that served me well all year long. This year I'm thinking of KINDNESS, to self and others. I would also like to improve in the areas of organization and preparation. These two things have also become awesome allies in my life. Things go smoother and I get more done and if feels great.

Speaking of which, I need to go do some planning for this week.

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Camie Madsen said...

I'm excited to write my 52 stories this year as well. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your cute family and that your new year is off to a fantastic start, Melissa. Hugs!