Cook Book Review


Food. Such a small word can wreak such havoc in our lives. From food addiction to additives that shouldn't be edible to chemicals and pesticides that make us cringe. Last year I made a real effort to change some eating habits. I still have a way to go, but I went about six months in the year without purchasing any candy. This, my friends, is a miracle. This book, and the author's blog helped me learn a lot about clean eating. Every recipe I tried in this book was fantastic and my family loved them too. I kept re-checking it out from the library until they wouldn't let me anymore and forced me to return it. I will be buying my own copy some day. I read a bunch of the negative reviews (because I was interested why somebody wouldn't love this book) and most were written by Lisa's blog followers who simply thought the book was redundant after reading her blog for so many years. So, if you haven't heard about the blog, and are interested in clean eating that is YUM YUM, check it out!! As far as cookbooks go, t's affordable too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure