How Do You Like Them Apples?

Check out this printing of Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem.


I received it a couple of months ago from my publisher who received it from the publisher that currently owns the English rights to this book. Apparently they made a paperback. I actually like this cover better than the original hardback cover.

Did you know? The first draft of the original cover had an apple in it? True story. I asked them to take it out because while apples are a big part of Katiyana's life, she doesn't ever eat a poisoned one. It just didn't fit.

Anyway, I like this cover much better than the original because it's a bit more benign. I think the Katiyana on the original cover looks a little too mature and possibly even seductive. I didn't think so when it first came out, but my husband and I have the cover of this book on our debit cards and have seen some interesting responses to it. One woman even asked me if I was okay that my husband had that picture on his card. Um, it's a book I wrote, lady. A rather nice one, thank you very much. Get your head out of the gutter.


I have three copies of the paperback book pictured at the top. What to do with them? Maybe I'll have to do a giveaway soon.

Oh, and don't you love the typo on the front cover? This "UNABRIDGE EDITION" is only available in Central and South America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements