My Next Project

I am one lucky girl because I get to spend the next few months in a place many people fantasize about going to: Neverland. It's all part of my next project, which is a novel about J.M. Barrie's beloved character Peter Pan. I sat down last week and worked out my chapter outline. Then I worked on some character sketches and with the help of my kids came up with some fun lost boys (and one awesome lost girl) and some nasty pirates. I am ready to write! I am so excited to see how it turns out. I am also really excited about the character named Jane. She's a spunky girl who knows what she wants and lets nothing get in her way. She's stubborn and can be unforgiving, but is also kind and adventurous and loves to laugh and have fun. I think she looks something like Carey Mulligan with short hair. Wish me luck!

Comments

Jesse B. Booth said…
So good to hear you're writing again! Can I be a beta reader?

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure