Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

This is one of the most common questions I get: "Where can I get your books?"

I thought I'd answer that today in a top ten list for Sleeping Beauty and the Beast.
  1. For die hard Melissa Lemon fans, book fanatics and the like. You can get a HARDCOPY of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast on Lulu.
  2. If you still love your books and have your own small library, you can get a PAPERBACK on amazon
  3. For those of you who do not purchase books at all and are regular LIBRARY patrons (I totally get it, that's me) please call your local library and put in a patron request. This helps you. It helps me. It puts an awesome book in your local library. This is a win-win-win situation. Most libraries take patron requests by phone or online so give it a try.
  4. You could always steal it from somewhere, but I wouldn't know where and I don't actually recommend this because you could go to jail and I wouldn't want that to happen to you.
  5. Got a kindle? Need an E-BOOK? Here you go: Kindle Version
  6. Would you like a SIGNED COPY? Hey, maybe we could work something out. Send me an e-mail and I'll try to hook you up. cinderandella (at) gmail (dot) com.
  7. Have a nook? Well, I can't help you yet, but stay tuned.
  8. Beg someone to get it for you for your birthday. Hey, it could work.
  9. If you are a reseller or library looking for perhaps a bulk order, check out CreateSpace.
  10.  Use your telekinesis powers or a summoning charm.
If you like Sleeping Beauty and the Beast, please tell your friends about it. Also, putting up a review on amazon or goodreads is a great way to help an author get the word out about their book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

#52Stories Failure