Just an Embarrassing Post

After writing this post I am off to make a birthday cake for my daughter. This task is a little intimidating and I'll show you why in just two pictures. See below.





I pledge to do my best. I'm making the cake ahead and freezing it. I'm cutting off the rounded parts to avoid any lopsided tendencies. And I'm making my own frosting. And I'm not doing a castle!! Hopefully that cake decorating class I took a couple years ago will help. Too bad my cake decorating sisters live in a different state.

Comments

Camie Madsen said…
You should've seen my hot dog stick compared to all the others at girls camp. Sigh. Mine looked like polka dots gone haywire. All the other hot dog sticks had intricate designs and I couldn't even paint normal polka dots! I love your castle cake. I bet it was yummy.

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure