This is So Embarrassing

I hesitate to share things like this. I don't know why I have so many insecurities about my drawing abilities, but I do. However, I also know that I am much more marketable in today's publishing industry as a children's book author if I can also illustrate. So sometimes I practice. Here are some recent sketches and projects.

Some of these characters are from The Flea's Sneeze by Lynn Downey with illustrations by Karla Firehammer (cool name, right?)



This was an exercise I did trying to imagine the scenery of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast.


And I drew these while my kids did their homework one night. Don't worry. I'll keep practicing. :)





Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure