The Case of the Mysterious Penguin Pajama Pants

This really has me baffled.

I got some cute pajama pants for Christmas, blue with white, black and silver penguins. I opened them, wore them several times, and then put them in the washing machine.

Now, I'm not sure what happened after that. Maybe the little ogre who eats socks got a hold of them. I don't know. But when I pulled them out, they looked like this.



You see that big huge wrinkle in the front? They're actually sewn together like that. So my question is: Were they really like that all along and I just didn't notice? Or did something strange and mysterious happen while they were in the laundry? Hmmm. I guess I'll never know.

The end.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure