Playing Catch-Up

It seems like all I've done the last two days is laundry, errands, dishes, and wait on hold with various incompetent health care entities. But it's all good. Every once in a while we just need a few days to catch up.

Oh, and it's lonely on my blog. Like it's just me and nobody else. I remember it used to feel lonely when nobody would leave a comment. It's a different kind of lonely now that nobody CAN leave a comment. It's sort of like if someone took away your sidewalk, porch steps, doorbell, etc. Before, I used to hope that someone would leave a comment so it didn't feel so lonely. Now it's just lonely without the hope. Hmmm. What do you think? Would you like to leave a comment? If only you could answer that. :) Maybe I'll bring comments back to my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure