Thursday, January 30, 2014

Game Review--Coloretto


Recently we had some family in town which meant lots of game playing. I love playing games. I am known as the cheater in the family, which I'm sure used to have some merit but which now annoys me. And I can be a little too competitive, which probably sparked the cheating. I'm trying to overcome it, really I am. My sister's in-laws brought this game and it was a lot of fun. It is such a creative way to play with colors and have a good time trying to win while making things difficult for your opponents.

Goal of the game: get lots of points by collecting colors (hopefully only 3 colors because more counts against you).

How to guarantee a win: didn't figure that out yet, but I'll let you know if I do.

Fun ranking: 5/5 chocolate chip cookies. It really is a fun game. Check it out the next time you're at your local game shop, or here it is on Amazon.

Oh, and ignore the drawbridge. Or make up your own rule for it because nobody knows what it is supposed to do.