Table for One

It felt like a good day to go to lunch by myself, and I've been craving pizza for a couple of days now. So after finishing Christmas shopping, running some mommy errands, and hiding said Christmas presents, I went to pizza hut. It felt a little strange waiting to be seated at a pizza place. Alone. But I decided I wasn't going to let myself feel awkward. I'm grateful for the little notebook that I carry in my purse. Because sitting there by myself with nothing to do would have been awkward no matter how hard I tried to forget about it. I've been thinking about my blog today. Trying to decide what I want the focus to be. Sometimes I read articles written by stupid people (Did I say that? Okay, I meant ignorant) and I get all heated and in a debating mood. I'm not going to do that here. A scripture came to mind, after I'd prayed for strength and help to overcome my anger. It was this one. Romans 12:19 "...avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." Did you know? Vengeance is a hard word to spell? So I won't be ranting. I'll just be sharing moments like this, when I reach up for help, and there it is.

I decided to change things up a bit as far as the look of the blog goes as well. I modeled it after a blog I started last year that I never really did anything with. I loved the design so I brought it over here. I hope you like it too. All the yellow, orange and blue make me happy. Speaking of happy, do you know what else makes me happy? The fact that I am wearing flip flops on December 20th. Loving this warm spell Maryland is having. I hope you are warm wherever you are.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements