Writing Romance and Michael Buble

You know when you're reading a romance and get to that part where the main characters are separated for some reason? And you have to keep reading because you're dying to know how they get back together, if they get back together (gulp)? Well, when I was writing Blue Sky, I found this part of the story unbearable to write. I hated when Lewis and Sunny were not together. But writing takes a little more time than reading, and I couldn't drop my life to finish the book. (I often take huge breaks when I'm writing). This song, Lost by Michael Buble, got me through.




The blog tour for Blue Sky starts today! Check out the schedule here.

Comments

Cindy Paul said…
Thanks for sharing this song. I had not heard this one before. As I enter the middle of my YA first draft, this provided a message I needed to hear. Good luck with the launch of the new book. Cindy
Melissa Lemon said…
Thanks, Cindy! I hope the writing goes well for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements