It's Your Lucky Day


I'm so excited because I've invited the characters of my brand new book Blue Sky to join me in a round table interview today. They are each allowed to ask one question of a fellow character. To my left sits Sunny, followed by Lewis and Jack. Meg is to my right.

Jack: Can we get this over with?

Me: Please contain yourself, Jack. Otherwise, the lovely people who read my blog will think you’re rude.

Jack: Can I at least go first?

Me: Sure. Fire away.

Jack: Meg, would you like to go out on a date with me?

Meg: (Blushing) I’m flattered, really. But I’m sort of seeing somebody else right now.

Jack: That question doesn't count then. Sunny, will you go out on a date with me?

Lewis: (Glaring) That’s enough, Jack.

Me: Okay, okay. No fist fights here today. Let’s all try to play nice. Lewis, would you like to go next?

Lewis: Yes. Jack, when are you going to stop hitting on my wife?

Silence.

Me: Jack, would you like to answer?

Jack: (Smiles and shakes head)

Me: Okay then, Lewis would you like another question?

Lewis: No. (Still glaring at Jack)

Meg: I’ll go next. Hey Sunny, you wanna catch a movie next week? Say Saturday night?

Sunny: (Shrugging) Sure.

Lewis: Can we double?

Meg: Nope, just the girls.

Sunny (Patting Lewis on the back) Isn’t he cute when he pouts? Wait, that doesn’t count as my question, does it?

Me: Go ahead Sunny. Ask whatever question you would like.

Sunny: (Sits up straight) My question is for Lewis. (Looks into his eyes) When did you fall in love with me?

Lewis: (Smiling) I think it was the second time you tried to punch me.  Remember?  The one I blocked.

Sunny: (Gasps) It couldn't have been that fast!

Lewis: I was infatuated with you from the first time I saw your picture.  But that second time you swung at me, I made up my mind that I wasn't going anywhere without fighting for you.

Jack: (Clears his throat) If it gets any mushier in here, I might puke.

Meg: Agreed. If they start kissing, I’m gone.

Me: That’s okay, we’re finished with the interview. Thanks for coming everyone. And thank you my lovely readers for coming and getting to know the characters of Blue Sky.

Click on the blog tour schedule to the right to see the stops today. Happy reading!

Comments

Sharee said…
That was fun! I really love the characters in this book of yours. Thanks for sharing this. Love you, Sister.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure