Winner!

The winner of the Countdown to Launch party and 2 copies of Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem is................................................................................................................................................................


REBEKAH GROW!!!!!!!!!

This woman had five entries so I guess it pays to keep entering. I'll be contacting you soon.

Thanks for your randomness random.org!



A whopping thanks to everyone who came out to the launch party. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you and talking with you. Happy reading!

Comments

Grow Family said…
Yeah! I am the winner! I never win anything. I am so excited.

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure