The Lost, Buried Secrets of Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem (Which I Will Proceed to Dig Up and Reveal) Part 4

Where did I come up with the names for the seven dwarfs?

Good question, right? And it's a fun story. At least, I think it is. I tried to think of what names would fit well with seven little men. In the end, I just looked up the word "short" in as many languages I needed to until I found seven I liked. Here are the results. And I can't remember what languages they all are, so if you know one, let us know.

Corto
Kurz
Arrapato
Jalb
Pokole
Duan
Kapos

Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhme officially launched 2 days ago, and I've had a couple of signings already, but I am SO TOTALLY EXCITED for the launch party tomorrow night! Are you coming? I hope to see you there!

You can enter my Countdown to Launch contest here. You can also enter by sharing this post on facebook or twitter. Just be sure to include my twitter name (Melissa_Lemon) or facebook profile (Melissa Lemon) so I can find it.

If you haven't spammed your friends with Snow Whyte craziness yet, now is the time. :)

Comments

I posted the link on my blog's fb page (A Word's Worth), and tagged your page too :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

#52Stories Failure