Happy Holidays!! Looking Into the New Year on the Last Day of Planet Earth

I am not planning on the end of the world. I am planning on a fabulous coming year of blogging goodness and I hope you'll join me. Beginning in January, I am adding some spunk, flavor, and consistency to the blog. Here is a look at what is to come.

Mondays will feature author interviews. I will introduce you to some fabulous authors and their books.

Wednesdays will be devoted to the writing process from beginning a novel all the way to marketing a book successfully.

And of course, you can expect a bit of randomness in there as well. I like random. Random makes me happy. I'm also looking forward to working on some new projects (including a fairy tale or two) and self-publishing a book early next year. (Think romance. The civilized kind.) I'm excited to share all my writing ventures with you.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements