Coming Events

I haven't done any events for a while because I've been a writing maniac, but I have two this weekend.  For some reason I have never had a signing in my home town.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that there isn't a bookstore in the whole city.  There used to be, but it is now a Pepper Belly's restaurant.  (I wouldn't mind signing there as long as I got to eat a chicken bacon ranch tostada.)  Here are the details:  Friday night I'll be signing books at the Layton Seagull from 5:30-7:30 and Saturday I will be at Kaysville Heritage Park ALL DAY LONG for the annual arts festival.  So please stop by.  If you already have a book, bring it by and I'll sign it.  I'll be next to the YOGOTOGO booth, because frozen yogurt is an art form after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure