Why I Haven't Been Blogging

I'm busy.  I've got my sweet kids to take care of, a house to keep clean (okay, that's not really happening, but I had to throw it in there), running to do because I sure love those cookies, and I'm working on the final edits of a book that I signed a contract for last week.  I'm excited to get it finished up.  I've already seen a preliminary cover and it's gorgeous, even more gorgeous than Cinder and Ella's cover.  And I hesitate to reveal the title because I'm not exactly sure that's set in stone yet.  But oh well.

The current title, subject to change, is Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem.

Doesn't that just give you the shivers?  Maybe it's the cold air coming through my window.

Comments

Marny said…
Sweet! Is this one also going to be published by Cedar Fort?
Sharee said…
I love it! Congratulations!
Jessica said…
Congrats! Personally, I'm so excited for this book to come out, whenever that is. I loved Cinder and Ella! Loved it! I can't wait!
susie said…
So excited!!

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure