Top Ten Tuesday--Meet Matilda

We recently added something furry to our family.  Her name's Matilda, and watch out world, she can hunt, scratch and sleep in the weirdest positions.  Here are her top ten favorite spots in our house so far.

 With her BFFs.  She can't understand why they never say anything.
 What a waste of a recliner.
 "Please let me go outside?"
 Behind the couch--great place to hide from visiting neighborhood children.
 The shoe corner of my closet.  Why?  Because my feet smell fabulous, of course.
 This just makes her feel cool.  That's even skinnier than a balance beam.
 Behind the guitar.  Can't figure this one out.
 Basking in the sun coming through the blinds.
 Under the drums.  Because my husband's feet smell good?
Hey, don't knock it.  When I'm tired enough, I'll curl up on the tile in the kitchen.

WHERE DO YOUR PETS HANG OUT?

Comments

Only Books said…
Ow! <3 Matilda's so sweet!

Dee.
Cute cat! And your house looks really clean in these pictures too.
Melissa Lemon said…
Hmmm. My house looks clean. This is strange. Must be that the cat only likes the clean spots. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure