Things I Love Thursdays--doTERRA Oils


I
I'm not ashamed to admit it: I think doctors are weird and often steer people in the wrong direction.  Don't get me wrong; I know they save lives, too.  But sometimes I just prefer a little alternative medicine like massage therapy, chocolate and doTERRA oils.  Pictured are two of my favorites.  During a softball game last year, I got smacked in the shin by a ball because my reflexes aren't what they used to be. (I am over thirty, after all.) Swelling like crazy, pain through the roof, large, visible bruise.  Rub on some lavender and WHAMO!  Pain's gone, swelling goes down.  Bruise is still visible, but at least it doesn't hurt anymore.  Reapply a few times a day for a week or so and there you go.  Another contact sport injury bites the dust.  I take a few drops of lemon in a glass of water if I feel a sore throat coming on and it always works.  Some of my other favorites include OnGuard, Balance, and Peppermint. If you like choices when it comes to treating illness, check them out.

Disclaimer:  I'm not a doctor and never will be.  This post should not be considered medical advice in any way and I'm not responsible if you wake up with a wart tomorrow because you read this post.

ARE THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES OR MEDICAL TREATMENTS YOU BELIEVE IN?

Comments

Grandma R. said…
I have not had to take any antibiotics and very, very little ibuprofen since I have discovered essential oils. You know it. doTERRA is the very best! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements