Monday Musings--A New Do

A friend of mine once said that a woman doesn't figure out her hairstyle of choice until she's 30.  Well, I'm over thirty and I'm here to tell you that I still don't have a set preference.  I think I just need to be able to do my hair however I want, whenever I want, which could only mean one thing:  I should shave my head bald and acquire a myriad of wigs.  Here are some fine choices thanks to Lynne's Wig Boutique.

 I love this smart look.  When gray hairs start to come in, just embrace them with a classy wig.  Of course, the color streak is just plain fun.  I think I'd need a pair of intelligent-looking glasses to go with this one.
 Something short and sassy is essential.
 And every good wig collection needs a few long hair selections for those days where you just need a little extra cover.
 I don't know why, but lately I want blue hair.  Blue is my favorite color; something about it just calms me.  I can't think of a better way to show it than to have a blue wig.
I would never forget the two-tone and the curly head.  My life long dream is to have naturally curly hair, but it's straight as a pin.  I love these blonde pieces.

Now, all I need is a bit more courage and I'm set.  I don't think I could ever shave my hair, but sometimes it's a love-hate relationship.

What kind of wigs would you choose for your collection?

Comments

I fill the same way. Do you want my curly hair?
Grandma R. said…
When I was in high school I got a short brown wig for Christmas. Lila got a beautiful frosted short wig and my mom got a white one. I wore the white one to school one day. It was pretty funny. I had a bit of attention that day. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure