Top Ten Ways to Get a Hold of Cinder and Ella

Cinder and Ella has arrived in my publisher's warehouse which means it will be available soon.  If you've been asking how to get a hold of a copy, here are a few great ways!

10. Order it on Amazon.  This is recommended if you live far away from me.  It is available in hardback and  kindle.
9. Walk, run or drive to my house since I've got a few handy. This is recommended if you'd like a signed copy, but if you live within walking, running or driving distance I hope you'll come to the launch party for your signed copy.
8. For you library buffs:  Please, please, please call your local library and tell them you'd really really like to read the book and request that they get a copy of it.
7. Go to your local bookstore and see if they have it.  If they don't, request that they order it for you.
6. Come to one of the book signings scheduled in November.  There are several.  Click on my events page above for all those details.  I would so love to see you at one of those signings!
5. Take a trip to Costco in a week or so and it should be there. (This is recommended if you live in Utah, Idaho or Arizona).
4. Come to the Cinder and Ella launch party!
3. Come to the Cinder and Ella launch party!
2. Come to the Cinder and Ella launch party!
1. Come to the Cinder and Ella launch party!

Can you tell which one is my favorite?  I really hope you'll join me if you can. If not, there's always Amazon.  Oh, and by the way, I always knew the cover design was stunning, but after seeing the real live thing I know it's more than stunning.  The designers and writers did an AMAZING job of the cover art and blurbs.  Now I want to read it.  Again.

What things on a book's cover make you want to read it?

Comments

Marci said…
Oh man! I wish I lived close enough to you to come to your launch party, because Cinder and Ella is that AMAZING! I've told several of my family members that they need to get their hands on the book as soon as it comes out, I loved the ARC that much! Congratulations!

Marci
Sharee said…
I wish I was super woman and could fly 2000 miles to Utah! I am working on spreading the word because your book is wonderful. I feel so privileged to be your sister. Love you!
-Jo- said…
I think I'll come to the launch party. :)
miki said…
are you going to do a giveaway of it for the november blog hop ( you are in the list but i didn't see the post on your blog) if yes i hope it's international because it's my only way to get the book^^ ( goodread is only for us and canada)

thanks you

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure