Launch Party Prep (This post could also be called: My Husband is Awesome)

I never knew planning a launch party would be so much work.  Thankfully, my husband is awesome and loves wood.  I'm pretty sure he loves everything about it--the smell, look, feel--but he especially loves crafting with it.  Thus the wands in the picture above.

 
He can take a tree trunk and turn it into a pillar for me to place the porcelain bowl I found at the thrift store.  I plan to fill it with fresh fruit as part of the refreshment table at the launch party.

 
Here it is all stained and spiffy looking.  (See how awesome my husband is?)
 
 
He probably didn't have as much fun with these because they're not made of wood, but nonetheless, aren't those the coolest medieval lanterns you've ever seen?  They will line the sidewalk outside the entrance to the launch party.

I love my husband.  He's so awesome.

Comments

BJ said…
Holy cow....he is AWESOME!
But don't tell him I said that...don't want it to go to his head...I know how my hubby is when some says he's awesome....I hear about for weeks.
Annie Carie said…
:) agreed. he has mad skills

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure