Age

When people ask me what age group Cinder and Ella is for, it is difficult to answer. I wrote the book with young adults in mind. The main characters in the book are between the ages of 16-20. The "experts" are saying that it is middle grade reading level and that age group is fine with me as well; I'm sure 4th through 8th graders will enjoy it. I recently read a review on goodreads written by a 47 year old woman who loved it. I've also read good reviews by a few guys. So, once again, it's difficult to say. Here is a recent review that I enjoyed. ( And I don't know the reviewer's age, in case you were wondering.)

Comments

-Jo- said…
Was that a four dancing flower review? Nicely done!
Farfegnugen said…
I know, right. Dancing flowers. Very cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure