The Winner...and some other stuff

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest for the $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble.  Man, people like free money to spend on books--me included.  The winner was selected through random.org and notified through e-mail.  Congratulations Beverly Gordon!

Here are a few more things that I'm just stinkin' excited about:

  • Let the countdown begin!  The release of Cinder and Ella is soooooo close.  I'm thinking a blog bash would be appropriate.  Look for more giveaways, character interviews and blog tour re-visits throughout October.
  • The trailer for Cinder and Ella is soooooo close to being finished.  Wow, what a job.  And I didn't even do anything except say "Yeah, that's great" and "Maybe change that."  Here is a big shout out to the animator Dan Brown and the music man Rob Willardson!  You guys seriously rock!
  • The launch party for Cinder and Ella is scheduled and in the planning phases.  If you live somewhere near the Rocky Mountains, I hope you will come.  It will be a blast!  For other events and signings, check out my events page for updates as the weeks go by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements