The Lucky Winners

The lucky winner of the Amazon.com gift card is Wendy. Congrats to you! (And Happy Birthday!)

And the even luckier winner of the Cinder and Ella t-shirt is Judy. Seriously, they're awesome. People stop and stare and have this expression of 'Wow, that is a cool shirt. Cinder and Ella? I wonder what that is. I'm intrigued to the point of being entirely distracted. What was I doing again?'

I think I'm addicted to giving things away so look for more giveaways soon. October is the Cinder and Ella blog bash, so come back and try to win more cool prizes and meet the characters of Cinder and Ella.

Comments

Nichole Giles said…
Very cool. Congrats to the winners and also congratulations on your upcoming book release.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements