Follower Friday--Meet Cindy Paul

Today I would like to spotlight Cindy Paul Art.  I can't even remember how I came across her blog, but I fell in love with her artwork.  I have a secret wish to have her illustrate one of my picture books someday.  Cindy was kind enough to answer a few questions.

Q--When did you know that you wanted to be an artist?
A--I knew I wanted to be an artist when I entered my high school art program. The teachers (2 groovy nuns) had a passion for creativity and it was infectious.
Q--What things inspire your art?
A--I am inspired by snapshots I take with my mind. I like the whole composition of a piece not just one or two elements. Light really plays a big role.
Q--When it comes to peanut butter, smooth or chunky?
A--I am totally a chunky peanut butter person. I like a few bumps in the road to make life interesting.



Don't you just love this picture?  I'm glad Cindy likes chunky peanut butter because now we can be friends for real.  And I'm a little jealous because I've never had a groovy nun teacher and I don't have the ability to take snapshots with my head.  Good thing I have a camera.  Thanks for visiting today, Cindy.

What kind of peanut butter do you like?  (Don't worry; I'll still be your friend if it's smooth.)


Comments

Cindy Paul said…
You are so kind to include me here, I feel honored. I secretly would enjoy illustrating one of your books. I just returned from a wonderful vacation and am inspired. Look for more art on my blog soon. Mountains and beaches may just be featured.

Take care,

Cindy
Grandma R. said…
I love chunky. I must have gotten that from you.=O)

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure