Today's Top Ten

Top Ten Ways to SHOW SOME LOVE During the Remainder of the Blog Tour

1.  Follow the tour.  At least a little.
2.  Become a follower of Lemon Inkwell or like my Facebook author page.
3.  Take a trip to the featured blog(s) for the day.
4.  Become a follower of the featured blog(s) for the day.
5.  Leave a comment on my blog.  Don't know what to say?  Say "I was here."
6.  Leave a comment on the featured blog(s) for the day.  Don't know what to say?  Say "I'm so stinkin' excited for this book and I'm jealous that you've read it and I haven't."
7.  Blow a kiss.
8.  Leave a comment saying that you blew a kiss.
9.  Tweet with me.  Tweeting is fun; just ask the birds outside your window.
10.  I can't think of anything else, so that's all you get.

I have learned a ton over the last couple of weeks about the publishing world, blog tours, and people.  It has been awesome.  What have YOU learned in the last couple of weeks?

And here are the blog stops for the weekend:

Friday: A Casual Readers Blog
Saturday: Makobi Scribe--Go to "for my readers" and click on "reviews," Splash of our Worlds
Sunday: Supernatural Snark

Comments

Sharee said…
I have been here everyday! I am so stinking excited. I blew a kiss. Sorry, I don't tweet. I am super excited for you Sister and can't wait to see your book in print! I love when it comes out too, that is what friends are getting for Christmas this year. Over the last couple of weeks I have learned that I am way in over my head and that I can't trust my judgement right now, there are way too many hormones going on right now to make sound judgements. I love you!

Your little(younger) sister
Melissa Lemon said…
Thanks Sister! Hang in there. Just a couple of months left, if that! It's good that you know you can't trust your judgement. :) Wish I was there.
Grandma R. said…
HI,

I have been here almost every day, and when I have missed, I have caught up on everything anyway. :)

The blog reviews and interviews and all that have been really fun.

Love you!

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements