I've Got the Trying-to-leave-a-comment-but-Google-won't-let-me Blues

I'll spare you the vocals, but here's a little song.

Just tryin' to leave a comment.
I like what you said.
I try typin' the words.
But I guess they're stuck in my head.

I've got the Google comment blues.  I said the Google comment blues.

I love reading your blog
It sure makes me smile
Maybe change to a pop-up window
So I can comment once in a while

I've got the Google comment blues.  That's right, the Google comment blues.

"Ain't nobody leave this place without singin' the blues."  (Name that movie)  Now you sing the blues.

Comments

Grandma R. said…
Hi there,

I am never very good at guessing a line from a movie, but when I read what you had there,'Adventures in Babysitting' came to mind. Let me know.

Thanks again for dinner yesterday it was very, very tasty! :)

Love ya!
Melissa Lemon said…
We have a winner!
Grandma R. said…
Ya-hoo! I never ever win trivia questions. Especially lines in movies.

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements