Final Four

As the blog tour wraps up today, I want to send a shout out to all of the bloggers who participated.  THANK YOU!!  It has been a neat experience to get to know you and to visit your awesome blogs.  I look back on the last month and am just glad I survived.  There were around 12 interviews and 15 guest posts and so many kind reviews that I am truly grateful for.  What a learning process.  I am also grateful for the patience of everyone involved and I apologize if anything seeped into the cracks of my e-mail (or the cracks in my brain, for that matter).

What am I going to do to celebrate?  Go for a jog.  How do you celebrate after completing a big project?

Comments

Gwendolen Gross said…
start a sewing project, go to the gym, walk the dog, sing! Lovely blog, and your book looks great--I'll go to Amazon after this to buy!
-Jo- said…
Sadly, I usually start another one. After some ice cream usually!

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure