Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Writer Wednesday--Gee Mom I Wanna Go to Camp

For those of you out there who have never heard of NaNoWriMo, I am going to tell you a little bit about it (and probably will again).  NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.  It is an organization that gives a challenge to write a novel in a month and the challenge is held annually in November.

BUT, I got an e-mail about a week ago about something called Camp NaNoWriMo.  As far as I can tell, it is a way to embark on the challenge in a month other than November.  I highly recommend this challenge.  I will be participating this summer and am waiting for more information to become available.  You can read about it yourself here.  Once you're at the NaNoWriMo site, read under the heading Breaking News.

What novel will I be writing?  No idea.

Are you up to the challenge?

No comments: