Wah-wah--(Rap lovers may be offended)

So, one of my kids got this toy car for her birthday, complete with a stereo that plays two little songs--one a rap variation and the other classical. Whenever the rap version comes on, my kids start singing along with it and it sounds something like this: Wah-wah, wah-wah-wah-wah, wah-wah-Wah-wah.
Rap has never been my favorite kind of music. Now I know why. It's just a bunch of Wah-wah. You know, like in the Charlie Brown cartoons and anytime an adult is talking it comes out Wah-wah because adult talk is not understandable to a kid. When it comes to rap, I just don't get it.

Personally, I like rock and alternative rock. What's your favorite kind of music?

Oh, and rap lovers, please forgive me. It's just a prefrence thing.

Comments

Ever Hourglass said…
well as my husband says you cant spell crap without rap lol thats my two sense im not one for rap either.
-Jo- said…
Depends on my mood. But too much Reggae will send me straight over the edge.

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure