Utah Writers of Canada Meet Again

Tomorrow is when my critique group meets and I'm not quite finished with my piece. The assignment is to write the moment where our protagonist meets the bad guy face to face. This was difficult because I'm not there in my story yet. Not even close. I decided that I was going to try anyway. There are now a couple of pages building up to that point, but I can't decide what comes next. What is my character going to do to this guy? He can't hurt him; that will make him disappear. It is impossible for him to run or hide. If he inflicts pain on himself, he will vanish, but what will that accomplish? I think it's going to be a rough night at critique group. Where are you in your story?

Comments

-Jo- said…
Back at the beginning . . . again.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements