Top Ten List--Why I'm Excited for LDStorymakers

  1. I get to leave my house for TWO WHOLE DAYS.
  2. Rubbing shoulders with other writers; they are the only ones that understand me.
  3. Learn marketing strategies through repetition.  Learn marketing strategies through repetition.
  4. Dave Wolverton's Worldbuilding class because I think it will be useful for the novel I'm currently working on.
  5. I love chicken and that's what I ordered for dinner.
  6. The massive book signing.  What a great place to people watch.
  7. Carpooling with a friend from writing group because she cracks me up.
  8. The goodie bag.
  9. Soaking up useful information to help me as a writer.  My brain could use some good sponge time.
  10. I get to leave my house for TWO WHOLE DAYS.
In other words:  I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!  LDStorymakers is a writing conference held in the Salt Lake City area every year.  You can learn more about the conference at http://ldstorymakers.com/.

Comments

-Jo- said…
I'm glad I'm not the only one totally stoked for this! See you Friday. Yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Physical Achievements

#52Stories Failure