It Starts in Less than a Week!!

The blog tour calendar is now ready.  You can find it here.  I have been blown away at the response for this blog tour and am so grateful for all of the bloggers participating.  Please give them some support.  I have been to all of their blogs and they are talented, passionate readers.  I will keep a weekly schedule to the left under "Weekly Events" and update the calendar on the Cinder and Ella website.  I am so excited for this event and the opportunity to travel around to all of these awesome blogs!  I hope you will join me on the tour!  There will be reviews, interviews and guest posts by moi.  So, of course you don't want to miss it because if you're still reading this, you must love my blog posts.

Comments

Grandma R. said…
I am so there! Good luck and happy touring!

love,

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements