The Evil of Oreo

I'm not a big fan of store-bought cookies.  Why eat one of those when you make chocoloate chip cookies like I do?  But I do have a weakness for oreos.  I decided to make cookies today because it's been about a week (Yes, I average about a batch of chocolate chip cookies a week.  Pathetic, I know).  When I went to grab the brown sugar out of the pantry, I discovered my husband had stashed a package of Mint Oreo Fudge Creams.  The devil.  So, I ate one while I made cookies.  Maybe I'll save some of the cookie dough for when all of the other cookies are gone.  Life is better with chocolate chip cookie dough.  That should be a bumper sticker.

See?  So much better than an oreo.  What's your favorite kind of cookie?

Comments

Rob and Crys said…
Rob makes a mean peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. Very moist, so great that now I don't like normal chocolate chip cookies, they are to dry!
Melissa Lemon said…
I guess my real favorite is a pb cookie with a peanut butter cup surprise inside. If I'm being honest.

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

Where Can I Get a Copy of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast

#52Stories Failure