Days of the Week

Friday is usually my favorite day of the week. To me, it signifies that all of the hard work is over and it's time to play and relax. But after a piano recital Friday night and a birthday party Saturday, I am loving that it is Monday. The first day of the work week has never been my favorite. It usually means that the fun is over and it's back to the grind.  But there is something about today that is familiar. Somehow today feels more relaxing than the last few days have been. Somehow, I am glad to see that it is a new week, fresh in its possibilities and experiences.

Happy Monday to you. What's your favorite day of the week?

Comments

Cindy Paul said…
Hi Melissa,

My favorite day is still Friday for some of the very reasons you described. However, I know that feeling when a weekend is particularly busy, Monday can feel like a welcomed, quiet friend. I am checking out your blog and like what I see.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a super week!

Cindy Paul

Popular posts from this blog

Writer Wednesday--A New Kind of Rejection

#52Stories Failure

#52Stories Physical Achievements